1. Slammin' boots. And I got a new pair this year. They're a chestnut brown, knee high, and they have a gold buckle on the top so they look supper cute with tight jeans.
2. Hot chocolate and tea always sound good. These are two of my favorite drinks and it just gets too hot in the summer to drink them, but I can drink them anytime the mood hits me now.
3. Snuggling under a down comforter. Really, is there anything better?
4. With it being so cold outside, I don't feel bad about indulging in more inside activities like, say, reading and writing.
5. Baking! I always do more baking when the thermometer dips and there's nothing like being surrounded by the aroma of something in the oven whether it be sweet or savory.
So, yes, these are my favorite things about winter. Do you have any? Or are you one of the people who prefer the cold and have to come up with a list for scorching days of summer?