Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Catching Up

I'm going to be on Leah Braemel's blog tomorrow talking about leaps of faith and giving away a copy of Dragonborne. I hope you can stop by. I'll add a link first thing in the morning. In the mean time, if you want to read the blurb or an excerpt to Dragonborne, I have them here. It was also reviewed by Long and Short reviews today. I'm very happy they liked it and hope my next story will indeed be a novel :)

Also one of my friends, Robyn Bachar, had her novel, Blood, Smoke and Mirrors, released by Samhain today! Huge congrats to her. It sounds fantastic and I've been really looking forward to reading it. Wanna know more? http://www.mybookstoreandmore.com/blood-smoke-mirrors-p-5601.html

Hope it's sunny where ever you are today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment