Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Website Has Been Redesigned…

And that makes me happy! My original site was serviceable, and all the links worked, but it wasn't dynamic. It was actually a hassle to update, which is why it was never updated. It also wasn’t very polished, in my opinion. So my husband did a complete redesign for me. Isn’t he great?

I have to say, I love the site. I love the colors and the pictures and the excerpt link that has the book cover on it. But the thing I love the most, most people will never see. My husband, knowing I’m not the most computer savvy person, designed a custom content management program just for me. It’s so cool. I have a table for my news, my works, and my links. Whenever I want to update, I just open the program, edit it, and then FTP into my site and upload the new info. It’s so cool and I'm very grateful for it.

In other news, Ink is being release a week from Monday. Yay! In celebration I’m going to be having a contest. It’ll start tomorrow and will run to release day, so check back on the blog tomorrow to get all the details. In the mean time, if you have a moment and want to check out the new site, you can either click on this link, or click on Ink's cover in the side bar.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment