Amazon! Yay. And to celebrate, I want to give stuff away. But things, well, they are a changin' here on the interwebz and I want to change with them. So I'm trying out a couple of things.
One being Rafflecopter. I've never used it and I'm curious as to how it works. And I'm trying to figure out the FTC rules about sweepstakes. I think I've got them, but I need to have a giveaway to try it out. So here's the deal, fill out the Rafflecopter form below and you'll be entered for a chance to win a swag package from me! The terms and conditions should be listed under "Terms and Conditions" on the Rafflecopter badge but, just in case they aren't (because I've never used Rafflecopter before so I don't know), here they are!
**I will be giving away one swag pack only**
***By submitting the entry form below you certify that you are eligible to enter and agree to be bound by these rules***
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
*Buying Will Not Help You Win.
Your chances of winning without making a purchase
are the same as the chances of someone who
purchases something. It is illegal to give any
advantage to buyers in a sweepstakes.
- Eligibility requirements – 18 or over; U.S. residents only (NOTE: I have to do this for the FTC – sorry international readers but I have to comply with EVERY ENTRANTS COUNTRY’S laws and that would be crazy)
- Giveaway runs from July13, 2013 at 12:00am Central Time to July 14, 2013 at 12:00am Central Time – no entries will count after that
- Number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning
- Winner will be chosen randomly through http://random.org
- Fill out the Rafflecopter form below to enter
If no email address is given in the comment section, that comment will not count as an entry in the contest.
- Giveaway sponsor (that's me) and affiliated parties cannot be held responsible for technical failures or typographical errors or identity disputes related to the winner
- Giveaway sponsor cannot be held responsible if prize is lost or damaged while in transit to the winner
- Winner will be selected on July 14, 2013 and sponsor will email the winner. The winner will have 14 days to claim prize
- Entrants have the right to obtain the winner's name for 30 days after contest completion. And the name of the winner will be posted on http://chandraryan.blogspot.com or can be solicited through email to Chandra AT ChandraRyan.com
- Giveaway sponsor reserves the right to obtain winner's name for purposes of prize dissemination, as well as the right to publicize winner's name for promotional purposes
- If potential prize winner forfeits or does not claim their prize, prize will be re-awarded, at sponsor’s sole discretion
- The prize will be awarded
- The giveaway sponsor shall be held harmless in the event that the prize in some way negatively impacts the winner
- Giveaway home state is Texas and shall abide by applicable laws thereof
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
So, what are you entering to win? Here's a picture:
There is a small Chandra Ryan tote bag, a stress ball (They call it a ball but it's actually more of a square. Still squishy though!), a flashlight keyring, and a shot glass. I'll even throw in the business cards because they're in the image!
*There might be slight variations in actual prize appearance when received due to image quality. (Really, do I have to state this?).