Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sunshine and Copy Editors

Finally, after a week of soggy, dismal weather, we have sunshine!  I can’t even begin to tell you how happy that makes me.  I think I’m going to skimp on my housework a bit and take the boys down to the park.  After all, my in-laws are flying in from Lithuania, they’re going to be too tired to pay much attention to my clutter, right?  Even if they do, they’re too polite to say anything so I think I’m going.

Oh, and the editor assigned to Ink e-mailed me today.  I’m so excited.  I can’t wait to roll up my sleeves and get to work.  She seemed really nice in the e-mail and said she hopes to have an estimated release date by next week.  I’m expecting something in the Nov-Dec possibly into early next year range, but I’ll let you guys know as soon as I hear.

If you’re looking for something new to read, my friend Barbara Hancock has a release today.  I know, I’m having a hard time keeping up with all the releases too.  It’s an erotic, so you have to be over 18 to buy it. 

Hope the sun is shining wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment